How you accept it: “Thank you so much! You know I’ve tried to tackle this for a while. I’m so glad you like it.” And if the recipe isn’t a secret, you can add, “Let me know if you want the recipe.”
How do you thank a great cook?
_We are genuinely grateful to you for making the incredible meal for us. We all appreciate your effort and we are truly fortunate to have such a talented chef with us. _I am greatly thankful for the superb cuisine that you have made for all my guests and for your support you have given to the celebration to assist us.
How do you respond to thank you for the food?
“You’re welcome” is an answer to “Thank you.” It would be appropriate if the customer said something like “Thank you for the lovely meal.”.
How do you say thanks when someone compliments you?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
What do you say when someone says your food looks good?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now? …
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious. …
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! If something tastes better than you expected, you could use the word wow to express your surprise. …
- Yummy. …
- Flavorful. …
How do you praise a good chef?
Phrases for complimenting someone’s cooking
- The lasagna is delicious.
- This soup is very tasty. tasty = delicious.
- You’re a fantastic cook.
- Did you make this from scratch? …
- You’ve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish!
- The cherry pie is out of this world. …
- That was delicious.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you respond to appreciate you?
Originally Answered: What is the correct response to “I appreciate it”? Originally Answered: What do you say if someone appreciates you? You should always say, “Thank you.” and if you want to generate closeness, you could add, “I’m happy that you’re happy.” Say, “Thank you for your kind words!”
What do you reply when someone says take care?
Saying “take care” to someone is nothing but another way to say Goodbye to them.
13 Good Ways to Reply For ‘Take Care of Yourself’
- Thanks for your good wishes. …
- Sure, I will. …
- Goodbye, take care! …
- I will do it. …
- Take care of yourself, too. …
- Thanks for coming. …
- Yes, you’re right. …
- See you soon.
Can we say no mention for thanks?
For a Thank You or Thanks, responding with “No mention” is the old trend and “welcome” is a new trend. This is what I understand. However,” No mention “or “No mention please” is the most appropriate trend. For a sorry or very sorry, responding with ‘It’s alright” or “It’s Okay” is an all-time trend without any change.
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do I accept a compliment on my looks?
Responding to Compliments. Simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t overthink it or read into anyone’s comment. If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.”
How do you respond to someone calling you cute?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.” …
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.” …
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.” …
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. …
- 05“I guess that makes two of us! …
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
How do you respond to look tasty?
- You could say “How nice” or “Looks good” or “We should eat there together some time.”
- You could say, “Please don’t send me any more pictures of food.” Or, “Hey, what happened to that diet you were on?”
- Or you could just not answer. Answers are sometimes overrated.
What is a fancy word for food?
What is another word for food?