This is so tasty, and so simple! Much like myself, hoho.
For 2 people, you will need:
2 fillets of Scottish salmon
2 corn cobs
2 decent-sized sweet potatoes
1 pack of tender stem broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
For the Cajun seasoning:
15ml chilli powder
15ml chilli flakes
(Or buy a sachet…)
1. Heat your oven to 200°C.
2. Mix your spices together in a bowl. Take the salmon and press the fillets into the spice mix to cover them completely and then place onto kitchen foil.
3. Chop your sweet potato into your wedges and place into a roasting dish. Drizzle with olive oil and the Cajun spice mix and combine thoroughly. Place the wedges into the top of your oven, and they’ll take 30mins.
4. Put the salmon into the oven, and they’ll take 20mins to cook.
5. Finely chop the garlic and rub it into your broccoli. Place into the oven for the final 10mins.
6. Bring water to the boil and boil your corn for approx. 5mins until soft.
7. Serve everything together! I added a dod of coleslaw to the mixture and it was perfect!